Survival Emergency Solutions is committed to providing you with the best possible customer service experience. Survival Emergency Solutions is bound by the Privacy Act 1988 (Crh), which sets out a number of principles concerning the privacy of individuals.
1. Personal information
Survival is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. We recognize that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, the Company will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
The 13 Australian Privacy Principles can be found at http://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/privacy-resources/privacy-fact-sheets/other/privacy-fact-sheet-17-australian-privacy-principles
2. Collecting personal information
Survival will only collect person information with your consent and which is necessary for us to conduct business.
The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily when an order is placed, or signup completed to our e-Book or email newsletter.
When visiting the Survival site, we may automatically collect information such as your computer’s operating system; IP address and location. Other information that may be automatically collected include the pages visited, how you came to our site (if referred) and web page statistics that help us improve your overall experience.
We will not identify users or browsing activities except where we are ordered by law or in accordance with these terms and conditions.
Any information that is stored is held on secure cloud servers and are protected by best practice measures to protect your personal information.
3. Using and disclosing your personal information
We will use personal Information for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the user and Survival or for a related secondary purpose where you would reasonable expect us to disclose information
- Any disclouse of information will only be made in accordance with Australian Privacy Principle 6
4. Contact by Survival
We may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new products, special offers and recent health and medical news of direct relevance to our business
- To send newsletters
At the bottom of any email newsletter, you will have the option to unsubscribe from marketing communication.
5. Individual's right of access
You have the right to review the information that may be recorded by us.
Information may be reviewed by contacting us by email at email@example.com or write to us at Unit 3, 2-6 Bonnal Rd Erina NSW 2250.