SURVIVAL Home First Aid KIT
|Quantity||Discount||Price per piece|
JUST RELEASED LATE SEPTEMBER - NEW 2018 DESIGN
The best first aid kit for every household in Australia, the SURVIVAL Home First Aid KIT contains all the items you need to help prepare you for an emergency. From everyday incidents to extreme situations, this is the premier first aid KIT for home use.
Make the right choice to protect yourself and the ones you love most.
Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, the colour-coded labelling system enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item. This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
Easy refill and restock
The numbered labelling system tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock.
Quality first aid product
The bag itself is coated 600D Oxford polyester, which is durable and water resistant. It’s made with strong zippers and has double stitched handles. The outer KIT can be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
In addition to the extensive selection of first aid items, the KIT contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training in the case of an emergency.
Personalise your household first aid KIT
Inside your KIT, you will find a personal space section. It’s a meshed area with a zipper that allows you to include specific items or additional first aid contents suitable for your individual household.
You also have the option to quickly and easily access everyday first aid items, by unzipping a removable panel containing items for daily use.
Be prepared for any emergency
Prepare yourself for any emergency with one of family-friendly bundles designed to protect you and your family wherever you may be. Choose from our Family First Aid Bundle, Home and Car First Aid Bundle, or Home and Car PLUS First Aid Bundle. Be prepared: Bundle up and SAVE!
SURVIVAL Workplace / Home First Aid KIT Components
- 50 x Adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped
- 20 x 2.5ml Antiseptic povidone iodine swabs (to make 50ml)
- 1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel
- 1 x Combine dressing, sterile, 10cm x 20cm
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 7.5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 5 x Cotton gauze swabs, (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR Card
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag
- 4 x Eye pads, sterile
- 3 x Fever scan strip
- 1 x First Aid Booklet
- 5 x Hydro gel, sterile 3.5ml sachets
- 1 x Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm wide roll
- 1 x Ice Pack (instant). One use only.
- 5 x Nitrile gloves large (1 pair with CPR mask)
- 6 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- 1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 10cm x 10cm
- 1 x Pencil (notepad is located at the back of the First Aid Booklet and is no longer a stand alone item)
- 3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 2 x Pressure bandage - 1 SMART Bandage, heavy duty, 10cm x 2m; 1 medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- 1 x Resuscitation face mask, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & 1 skin cleaning wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 8 x Saline, sterile, 15ml
- 10 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide (1 with CPR KIT)
- 10 x Splinter probes, but come in packs of 5, sterile
- 2 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 1 x Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel
- 3 x Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 15 large, sterile