The Workplace First Aid KIT is one of our most popular products and the most comprehensive first aid solution available. It contains all the essential items to respond to minor and major emergencies.
Leading first aid design and layout
Designed in Australia by leading first aid experts, the colour-coded labelling system in the KITs enables you to clearly identify first aid contents and explains the typical use for each item. This makes it quicker and easier to respond to any emergency situation.
Easy refill and restock
The numbered labelling system in the KITS tells you how many of each item you should have – alerting you to replacement requirements and making it clear when you need to refill and restock.
Quality first aid product
Coated in 600D Oxford polyester, the First Aid KITs are durable and water resistant already. Made with strong zippers and with double stitched handles, the outer KITs can be wiped down with disinfectant liquid.
In addition to the extensive selection of first aid items, each KIT contains CPR instructions to support your first aid training in the case of an emergency.
Personalise first aid on the water
Utilise the personal space section in your Workplace First Aid KIT to include specific items or additional first aid contents suitable for your individual needs.
Be prepared for any emergency on the water
The SURVIVAL Boaties Bundle will save you money and maybe one day, a life.
The SURVIVAL Boaties Bundle comes with 1 x Waterproof Box and the following First Aid KIT components:
SURVIVAL Workplace / Home First Aid KIT Components
- 50 x Adhesive dressings, sterile, individually wrapped
- 20 x 2.5ml Antiseptic povidone iodine swabs (to make 50ml)
- 1 x Bandage shears, 19cm stainless steel
- 1 x Combine dressing, sterile, 10cm x 20cm
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 7.5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 3 x Conforming bandage, 5cm x 1.8m unstretched
- 5 x Cotton gauze swabs, (3 per pack), sterile, 7.5cm x 7.5cm
- 1 x CPR Card
- 1 x Emergency blanket, 2.1m x 1.6m in zip lock bag
- 4 x Eye pads, sterile
- 3 x Fever scan strip
- 1 x First Aid Booklet
- 5 x Hydro gel, sterile 3.5ml sachets
- 1 x Hypo allergenic adhesive tape, 25mm wide roll
- 1 x Ice Pack (instant). One use only.
- 5 x Nitrile gloves large (1 pair with CPR mask)
- 6 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 5cm x 5cm
- 3 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 7.5cm x 10cm
- 1 x Non-adherent wound dressing, sterile, 10cm x 10cm
- 1 x Pencil (notepad is located at the back of the First Aid Booklet and is no longer a stand alone item)
- 3 x Plastic bags (3 sizes)
- 2 x Pressure bandage - 1 SMART Bandage, heavy duty, 10cm x 2m; 1 medium weight, 10cm x 1.8m
- 1 x Resuscitation face mask, disposable, incl 1 pair gloves & 1 skin cleaning wipe (in CPR KIT)
- 6 x Safety pins
- 8 x Saline, sterile, 15ml
- 10 x Skin cleaning wipes, with cetrimide (1 with CPR KIT)
- 10 x Splinter probes, but come in packs of 5, sterile
- 2 x Triangular bandage, 96cm x 96cm x 136cm
- 1 x Tweezers, rust resistant with tip guard, stainless steel
- 3 x Wound closures (3 per pack), sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 14 medium, sterile
- 1 x Wound dressings, No 15 large, sterile